AustCham South China offers various membership packages to Australian, Chinese and international companies and individuals operating both in China & abroad. These membership packages entitle companies and individuals to a range of benefits and are valid for one calendar year following approval from the AustCham South China Board of Directors. AustCham South China Board of Directors reserves the right to select the appropriate membership category for applicants.
Corporate membership is open to corporations, enterprises or institutions that have a registered office in China with Australian, Chinese or international ownership, management and interests.
The annual Corporate Membership fee is ¥4000.
Any Australian citizen, or permanent resident of Australia, or any person of another nationality with a substantial affiliation with or interest in Australia, who subscribes to the mission and objectives of the Chamber may apply for Individual Membership.
The annual individual membership fee is ¥1000.
Platinum Partnership is the premium level of AustCham South China membership available to Australian, Chinese or international corporations, enterprises or institutions. Platinum Partnership includes all of the same benefits as corporate membership, along with additional elite organizational branding and services.
*For more information or to express interest in becoming a platinum partner, please contact AustCham
- Promotion on website, WeChat and electronic newsletter
- Distribution of marketing material at the AustCham office and select events
- Access to publishing job vacancies
- Company profile on the AustCham SC website and in the membership directory
- Access to member-only events and enjoy member prices at events
- Priority access to government-related events with DFAT & Austrade
- Members rates for nominated representatives to attend AustCham SC events
- Priority invitation for event sponsorship
- Collaboration opportunities to organize events that are aligned with the objectives of the chamber
Business Support & Services
- 30 days free trial of Virtual Office
- AustCham membership certificate
- Help identify business opportunities
- Business trip and delegation support
- Professional development training
- Member-only consultancy
- Access to exclusive event notes and presentations
Other Benefits and Services
- AustCham South China fast-track visa service
Shape AustCham South China
- Attend and hold voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
- Access to AustCham SC Industry Groups and Committees
Platinum only services
- Guaranteed opportunity to speak in at least 1 AustCham event
- Logo on e-mail signature of AustCham South China
- Logo on AustCham South China homepage and membership brochure
- Invitation to annual dinner with Australian Ambassador to the PRC with Board of Directors and other Platinum Members
- Priority invitation for VIP seating and invitations to government events
- Co-organize one seminar/workshop dedicated to the platinum member industry
AustCham South China events are an excellent platform for Australian, Chinese and international businesses to leverage in order to obtain maximum brand exposure and value.
Through corporate sponsorship, your business can take advantage of bold branding opportunities at our events. In return, AustCham South China obtains the support required to host and operate such events.
AustCham South China has a range of sponsorship packages available throughout the year for the following events:
- AustCham South China Ball
- AustCham South China Melbourne Cup Day
- Australian Day BBQ
- Monthly AustCham networking drinks
- Monthly seminars and training events
*Please note that each event has a limited number of sponsorship opportunities, so as to maximize value for our sponsors.