The formation of the Renewables and the Green Economy Committee is intended to
- Recommend priorities and directions for the utilization of chamber resources.
- Create a communication bridge and information flow between Australia and China on the renewable technologies industry;
- Promote the engagement with renewable and green technologies in the market
- Attract more renewable technology industry players to invest into both Australia and China;
- Recruit renewable energy technologies players to be part of the community and AustCham SC members.