AustCham South China offers various membership packages to Australian, Chinese and international companies and individuals operating both in China & abroad. These membership packages entitle companies and individuals to a range of benefits and are valid for one calendar year following approval from the AustCham South China Board of Directors. AustCham South China Board of Directors reserves the right to select the appropriate membership category for applicants.
For corporations, enterprises, of institutions who are seeking long-term strategic partnership in the Australia-China space. Foundation Membership focuses on Foundation ‘naming rights’, tactical marketing strategies, and industry advocacy support. The membership period is 2 years.
The annual Foundation Membership fee is ¥30000.
For corporations, enterprises, of institutions who are seeking the benefits of Corporate Membership as well as Platinum ‘naming rights’ and tailored marketing strategies. The partnership fee is in-kind services worth 30,000 RMB.
The annual Platinum Partnership fee is ¥30000.
For corporations, enterprises, of institutions that have offices and operations in South China, Beijing, and West China. Membership fee includes Corporate membership to all three liaison Australian Chamber of Commerce offices.
The annual National Membership fee is ¥15000.
For corporations, enterprises, or institutions that are looking for full business support in South China and greater Australia.
The annual Corporate Membership fee is ¥5000.
For 18 – 28 year old young professionals. Membership fee includes tickets to 3 seminars in AustCham South China’s Monthly Seminar Series. Ideal for those seeking career development training and networking opportunities.
The annual Young Professional Membership fee is ¥800.
For 5-star hotels within Southern China who wish to secure a series of preset AustCham events throughout the year.
The annual Exclusive Hotel Membership fee is ¥10000.
For individual business people in the Australia-China space. Ideal for those seeking business referrals and networking opportunities.
The annual Individual Membership fee is ¥1000.
- Promotion on website, WeChat and electronic newsletter
- Distribution of marketing material at the AustCham office and select events
- Access to publishing job vacancies
- Company profile on the AustCham SC website and in the membership directory
- Access to member-only events and enjoy member prices at events
- Priority access to government-related events with DFAT & Austrade
- Members rates for nominated representatives to attend AustCham SC events
- Priority invitation for event sponsorship
- Collaboration opportunities to organize events that are aligned with the objectives of the chamber
- Guaranteed hosting of preset AustCham events
- 3 tickets to AustCham SC Monthly Seminar Series
Business Support & Services
- 30 days free trial of Virtual Office
- AustCham membership certificate
- Help identify business opportunities
- Business trip and delegation support
- Professional development training
- Member-only consultancy
- Access to exclusive event notes and presentations
Other Benefits and Services
- AustCham South China fast-track visa service
Shape AustCham South China
- Attend and hold voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
- Access to AustCham SC Industry Groups and Committees
Foundation & Platinum Exclusive
- Guaranteed opportunity to speak in at least 1 AustCham event
- Logo on e-mail signature of AustCham South China
- Logo on AustCham South China homepage and membership brochure
- Invitation to annual dinner with Australian Ambassador to the PRC with Board of Directors and other Platinum Members
- Priority invitation for VIP seating and invitations to government events
- Co-organize one seminar/workshop dedicated to the platinum member industry
AustCham South China events are an excellent platform for Australian, Chinese and international businesses to leverage in order to obtain maximum brand exposure and value.
Through corporate sponsorship, your business can take advantage of bold branding opportunities at our events. In return, AustCham South China obtains the support required to host and operate such events.
AustCham South China has a range of sponsorship packages available throughout the year for the following events:
- AustCham South China Annual Ball
- The InterChamber Drinks
- The Melbourne Cup Luncheon
- Australian Day BBQ
- The Aussie Mixer Series in GZ and SZ
- The AustCham Monthly Seminar Series
*Please note that each event has a limited number of sponsorship opportunities, so as to maximize value for our sponsors.